CLOG is seeking a positive and collaborative individual to manage all aspects of our distribution and occasionally support the staff as an administrative assistant.
– Responsible for preparing shipments, maintaining subscriptions, updating and maintaining
orders, dealing directly with bookstores and customers, and striving for efficiency and quality in
the distribution process.
– On occasion will be expected to perform miscellaneous administrative work to support the
editors, including meeting notes, transcriptions, research, phone calls, etc.
– Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, AutoCAD a plus
– Demonstrated efficiency and thoroughness
– Excellent organization skills
– Ability to multitask
– Excellent communication skills
– Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree
– Interest in architecture and/or journalism, writing, publishing
– Must be able to work productively both independently and collaboratively
This is a part time paid position. This is not an editorial or design position, but we are absolutely open
to this individual growing into other aspects of the company and taking on additional responsibilities.
Our office is located in TriBeCa and all hours must be during normal business hours (Monday – Friday,
9:00am to 6:00pm). Start date will be June 3, 2013.
CLOG is a print-only architectural quarterly, founded in 2011. For more information, click
We invite qualified candidates to email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the
subject line JOB. We are looking to schedule interviews right away.